DRIVERS NEEDED- $500 SIGN ON BONUS upon successful training. Consistent earnings average $800- $1100 per week based on experience in the first year. A Tow is looking for qualified wrecker drivers with commercial experience. The applicant must meet the following qualifications:
Be at least 26 years old
Have a valid Georgia license Have at least 2 years continuous driving experience of a 1 ton (or larger) truck
Have a clean driving record:
- No DUI’s or open container charges
- No Drug charges
- No Hit and Run charges
- No Speeding tickets exceeding 20 mph
- No driving with suspended license
- No speeding in a school or work zone
- No more than 1 At Fault accident or Fault accident
- Less than 6 points on a 5 year motor vehicle record
We have towed more than TWO MILLION vehicles, providing well qualified applicants the opportunity for a strong career in the towing industry. Our benefits include paid training, medical benefits, paid vacation and a 401k plan with employer match.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASE CERTIFIED MECHANIC NEEDED
Duties include changing oil, changing tires, and 13-point inspections. Must be a quick learner, and have auto mechanical knowledge. Applicants must have an assortment of tools, oil filter wrenches, socket set, and a toolbox to keep them in. Must be able to work flexible shifts including holidays; and work overtime as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues with various automotive system
- Knowledge of brakes, drive train, electrical components, vacuum systems, and body.
- Ability with some supervision to use computer-based diagnostic systems
- Prior experience doing light automotive mechanics in a shop is required
- Ability to work with common hand tools is required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
- Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License with clean motor vehicle record
- Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired.
Use the form on this page to submit your application or email resume to email@example.com
Interviews are held Monday- Friday at 180 Harriet Street SE, Atlanta, GA 30315
Please do not use this form for other services, products or commercial interests.